Head of Brand and Communications
Are you an experienced marketing leader who is passionate about communications? This opportunity will not only lead all communications efforts at Foleon, but will also be instrumental in driving our growth as a thought leader through awareness efforts and use of Foleon - what we like to call "drinking our own champagne"
As the Global Head of Brand & Comms, you will set the strategy for building Foleon brand awareness by establishing "brand to demand" through creative awareness campaigns, thought leadership, media/analyst relations, industry/partner (digital) events and social media. Reporting to the SVP of Global Marketing, you will own our overall communications & brand strategy, working closely with creative services, content marketing, leadership team and other marketing functions. Your goal is to create a brand that disrupts the content creation & content marketing space through our vision of "content democratization". You will drive deep engagement with higher level decision makers (CMO, VP) in our target audience, especially in the US.
- Develop a communications strategy & guidelines that deliver on our mission and brand promise, ensuring that our communications & brand are consistent and relevant across all channels
- Develop, execute and measure awareness & thought leadership campaigns
- Create an outreach program - media, analysts, tech ecosystem - to build awareness in channels where our audience is already engaged.
- Act as the brand ambassador by ensuring that our brand guidelines are kept up to date and that they are adhered to in all communications
- Own our social media presence and ensure alignment with paid social activities (i.e. demand generation campaigns)
- Create thought leadership content directly and/or through 3rd parties (research, contributed article, partner, customer)
- Work closely with the Head of Content Marketing on brand guidelines, content strategy, web communications and content delivery
- Align with marketing team to support communications as needed on integrated campaigns, customer marketing, product marketing and ad copy
Your Competences & Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strategic and creative thinker who knows how to inspire your target audience
- Self motivated with the ability to work independently or within (remote) teams
- Excellent project management skills
- 7+ years experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English required
- Excellent writing skills - including ad copywriting and long form
- Proven experience in establishing a brand
- Strong media relationships & knowledge of martech media landscape
- Prior experience in B2B software, preferably in the Martech space
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- B2C branding background is a plus
Interested and would you like to learn more about this opening and us? Please go to http://jobs.foleon.com/director-of-brand-communications/ ti see the Foleon version of this vacancy!