We are looking for an HR Manager to actively manage all aspects of people development practices and processes in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
Someone to scale Foleon's people development and human resources programs and team to the next level.
Within Foleon, the HR Manager is the go-to person for all employee-related matters. This means that you will drive all activities such as organizational design, role definitions, employee relations, performance management, recruitment, people development, and talent management.
People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
- Collaborate with management team to translate the company’s vision and mission into a robust People Strategy
- Developing and monitoring HR policies, systems, and initiatives in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Advise and support the management team as a business partner in areas such as:
- Organizational development
- Driving performance (individual/team/company)
- Talent Development
- Strategic organizational design
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and retention of human capital, keeping people motivated as the company grows
- Make Foleon a place where people want to work by conducting employee surveys, ensuring that our compensation program is world class and monitoring & incorporating feedback into our HR practices
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Make our values come to life and ensure that we continue to evolve our culture as we grow
- Maintain salary and benefits program
- Assess and facilitate training needs to apply and monitor training programs and nurture a continuous learning culture
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Coach, inspire, and lead the HR team (Recruiter, HR-Officer)
Your Competences & Skills
- Proven ability to manage the people and process challenges associated with a rapidly growing organization
- Strategic thinker
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening and negotiation
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Ability to quickly connect and build trust
- (Master) Degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 years working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Work experience within an international fast growing environment (scale-up)
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Preferably experience within a SaaS or Tech company
- In-depth knowledge of Dutch labor law and HR best practices
- Knowledge of UK, US and/or other EU employment law is a plus
- Spoken and written Fluency in English and Dutch is required
Interested in learning more about us and this great opportunity? Go to http://jobs.foleon.com/hr-manager/ to see this vacancy made with Foleon!!