Sr Customer Success Manager US
Making customers happy is great. But that’s not the goal, making them successful is what matters.
Customer Success is vital to our long-term profitability. We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our service and continue to purchase on a recurring basis. As such, we need a manager to own driving success for our customers.
This role includes responsibilities for Customer Success activities (on-boarding, adoption, advocacy, retention, etc.) and outcomes (e.g., renewals, expansion, etc.).
If you want to be a vital part of our organisation, have a growth mindset, the willingness to help the customer to be successful, and have an unstoppable motivation and willing to have extreme ownership over your book of business? Then come join our Foleon team and be part of a group of Happy and Inspiring people!
Your primary objective is to let our customers be (more) successful. You help them get the most out of our tool and expand the usage of it in different business units. You will advise them on both a strategic and practical use of our platform. You will proactively reach out to give constructive feedback on design, analytics, content structure, and distribution methods.
You'll help customers in defining the role of the publication in their communications strategy and teach them how to use our platform effectively. Good knowledge of distribution and analytics is must-have and enables the CSM to help each customer to achieve their final goal and to constantly improve.
- Function as the customer advocate and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve our customers
- Manage all post-sales activity for customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning and execution
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product and speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Ensure that a plan is in place with each customer for deployment, change management and adoption programs
- Increase customer retention by conducting regular check-in calls for tactical items, and performing strategic business reviews for alignment of objectives and outcomes
- Track accounts to identify churn risk and work actively to eliminate that risk
- Partner with Sales and Professional Services to develop a plan for making our product a part of each customer’s core architecture
- Simultaneously manage multiple customers who are at different points on the account lifecycle
- Identify opportunities to develop new training materials designed to ensure successful customer onboarding, support business-wide adoption, and deepen proficiency
- Engage in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas
- Customer Centric
- Relational intelligence
- Organizational Accuracy
- Relationship building
- Being able to collect feedback and translate it into action points
- Result focus
- Knowledgeable on product and customer impact
- 4+ years experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- You have a track record of delivering value to complex enterprise customers with large employee bases
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested in learning more about us and this role? Got to http://jobs.foleon.com/sr-csm-us/ to see the Foleon made version of this vacancy!