(Sr) Product Owner
Join us in building our world-class Content Experience Platform that helps customers worldwide and will shape an entire new product category.
Foleon’s leading Content Experience Platform (CEP) empowers business teams to create engaging and intelligent content experiences at scale. Organizations use Foleon to produce personalized content for every stage of the customer journey and give buyers the flexibility to self-educate and consume content at their own pace. Foleon content provides the audience insights needed to turn customer journeys into seamless experiences. Martech integrations empower teams to make follow-up communication relevant and timely.
Foleon is looking for it’s latest addition to the Product team: an experienced Product Owner.
In this role you will report to the VP Product and work with customers and stakeholders across the company. You will be responsible for a core module of the platform, where you define (and deliver!) on a clear roadmap that maximizes value for our customers based on quantitive and qualitive input you collected. You will collaborate daily with the development teams to prepare, monitor, test, and launch new releases.
As a Product Owner you are part of the Product team where you play a vital role in surfacing ways the platform can support our customers, and scope out solutions that would fit best to fulfil this need.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Take on a customer-driven approach, working closely with stakeholders and customers to effectively gather requirements and prioritise items in order to create a high-value roadmap
- Prepare and manage sprints and team refinements
- You will steer an efficient and self-organising team with high velocity
- Responsible for the entire lifecycle from Discovery to Launch, and including further iteration.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on positioning in the market and competitor analysis
- Influence key stakeholders across our organization to align intent and prioritization
- Be the voice and main expert of the domain you are managing to all stakeholders, our customers, our management team and the whole company; you make sure that the product you manage is successful and work with the organisation to fill the gaps where need be
- Work closely together with all related disciplines like Marketing, Development and Customer Support.
- Monitor and assure features and product performance
- A team player who is great at building professional working relationships.
- A creative problem solver who loves to think outside of the box.
- Empathy, and a genuine desire to solve our customer’s problems.
- You are excellent in communication, can excite others with your ideas and represent the product towards a variety of stakeholders
- You work in a structured way and have an eye for detail
- You have a proactive attitude and are able and willing to teach others
- Be able to work under pressure, always keep calm
- Naturally curious: Drive for Innovation and/or Digital Transformation and/or Tech
- Ability to create clarity in an ambiguous environment and with incomplete information; comfortable in taking decisions
- At least a Bachelor’s degree
- Min 3yrs of Experience with or demonstrable knowledge of agile product management
- Min 3yrs of with specific experience in B2B SaaS, or similar industry
- Proven track record at a SaaS-company
- Experience working in a fast-paced organisation with similar agile product development environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Go to https://jobs.foleon.com/product-owner to learn more about Foleon and this great opportunity!